At Touchstone we’re committed to minimising the impact of our operations on the environment. That’s why we work to develop new approaches, services and products that reduce impact and contribute to wider environmental action which benefits everyone.
We continually strive to improve our energy and environmental performance. Here are just some of the steps we take:
- Comply with existing and future legislation and any other initiatives.
- Work with relevant external bodies and our colleagues to continually improve our energy and environmental performance, prevent pollution and maintain safe and healthy working conditions.
- Identify and seek to reduce any harmful environmental effects which arise from our business.
- Purchase energy-efficient products and services, and design for energy performance improvement.
- Minimise, re-use and recycle materials wherever practical.
- Provide environmental training for Touchstone colleagues and encourage them to apply good environmental practice, both at work and at home.
- Discuss environmental issues regularly at the highest management levels of the organisation, and take authoritative action as necessary.
- Ensure the availability of information and of necessary resources to achieve objectives and targets.
Touchstone are ISO14001 and ISO 50001 accredited.